In Manjusha Art borders are very important, every painting must contains one or more border in it. Manjusha art have five borders.
1. Belpatr – It is the symbol of holy leafs of Belpatr. In Hindu tradition we worship Lord Shiva with Belpatr leafs.
2. Lehariya – it is the symbol of Waves of River, Waves shows up and downs in life and how we overcome from difficulties. It embarks struggle and strength.
3. Mokha – Mokha shows the design and decoration used by ancient peoples of Ang region in their houses.
4. Tribhuj – The Triangle, a symbol of Lord Shiva in Hindu Religion. Point-up triangle indicates the spirituality and point-down triangle indicates physical presence. Symbol Triangle can be also connect with concept of Time as past, present & future.
5. Srp Ki Ladi – So many snakes pattern connected to each other, it is sign of unity.
In Manjusha it is necessary to use borders in every art creations, several design can be also separated with use of Borders.